Monday, November 27, 2006

What the hell was I thinking?

And now that I think about it, what the hell am I thinking? Am I thinking at all? And, returning to my very first blog, back when I had 0 people reading it, am I? I don't even know if am is the interrogative present-tense form of be.

This, sir, is not what a blog should be. A blog should be introspective, intellectual, enjoyable. Ah, but if this wasn't those then it should have gone out of business a long time ago. It hasn't. In fact, it has come a long way, and boasts an average of 0.2 people reading it per day (the way I did the math).

Oh, what to do... I guess I'll just belt out the three first random things that made me happy today! The same way some homo does it.

1. House makes me happy. Somebody has to stand up to political correctness, and who better than an unshaven Hugh Laurie?

2. Earth and Sky iced tea. My body is 60% Earth and Sky, and 10% various other Coca Cola Corporation products.

3. The gate 3 overpass makes me very happy. I know it'll probably starve six or seven trike-driver families, but I get exercise and save some spare change. You see what I did there? Save some spare change? That was alliteration.

BLOGGING FOR WHAT'S RIGHT!
November 27, 2006
11:56 pm

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha,, hey, if it makes YOU happy, then f*ck those tricycle driver's family.. hahaha.. joke lang.. :P

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home