Saturday, October 07, 2006

The blessed blog of god 2

I find that I must return to the original reason for creating this blog. It was so that I could write about my inner self, which I sadly cannot express in any other way. This I will do now.

Inner Mark, as much as Facade Mark would like the world to believe, exists, as I suspect the world has known from the beginning. The world, I believe, thinks that Mark is mentally disturbed for trying to deny the existence of an inner, hidden manifestation of himself. The world, I believe, thinks that Inner Mark has so many scars from past encounters with reality that he has, with the help of Facade Mark, hidden himself deep within a hiding place of their own shaping.

I believe the world is wrong. Inner Mark does not wish the world to think that he does not exist while he sleeps snugly in his hiding place, surfacing only when circumstances give him no choice. Inner Mark wishes himself not to exist.

Would this, then, not leave the "running" of Mark to Facade Mark, the impostor who has for so long denied the existence of the true Mark? To this line of thinking I must point out that Inner Mark and Facade Mark are not manifestations of what Mark "is" and "wants the world to think he is", respectively. A closer analogy would be choosing between a black and blue pen. The world sees them differently, and in return they leave different marks on the world, but we can't say that one of them is better than the other.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home